New Furniture!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I picked out some new funiture and I can not wait to get cracking on my new bedroom. Mom and Dad went and ordered the set last night so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I couldn't get the pictures to appear on the post but I will give you some links.

This is my bed:
http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=170515&ChildId=169620&xs=6098917c41c-56da-43f2-8ea7-3878cf81691b

This is my nightstand:
http://www.roomstore.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?ItemId=170515&ChildId=160306&xs=2508917c41c-56da-43f2-8ea7-3878cf81691b

I am also getting a desk with this same design and color but I couldn't find it on this site. This make me SOOO excited for my new room. I am going to go to the store and look at paint colors too.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute furniture! I am excited to see it all together, but I wish that I was there to help with the process. I love that kind of stuff!

pinkmorning said...

how fun!! we spent the afternoon putting up primer(dave did most of it) and then we are going to put up the pink paint, pretty fun!!

GustoBones said...

New furniture is always fun! What color do you want for your walls?

Beanie said...

Thanks for cleaning out your drawers to get ready for the big change.

Rachel said...

by the way.. I think your header may only work if you have a blogger template on.. I am sorry that it isn't up and oging for ya!