Happy Belated Halloween!! I had the best time with my friend Camille. I had been thinking I wanted to be be the love bug for halloween so she got the idea she would be a bee and we would be bugs together. It was so fun to trick or treat with her and then have a sleepover. Here are some pictures of me in my costume: Love Bug <3
And this is the pumpkin I carved. The spider broke off so that is why there is a tooth pick sticking into my pumpkin.
Hope you all had a great Halloween. BTW...I thought that JJ, Janette, Joshua, Lucas, Caleb, Kate and Clark looked great in their costumes. You all need to post pics of your costumes.



4 comments:
you look adorable! and your pumpkin is very artistic :)
Cute wings!
I don't imagine antennae would be cooperative if they were permanent, either...
cute costume!! I am glad mom was back in time to help ya! We didn't dress up this year.. just the kiddo.
we didn't dress up this year either, just audrey. check out my blog. i have pictures of andy, mariah and audrey in the two most recent posts. i love your costume.
Post a Comment