Pretty Flower
Aunt Peggy...caught her with her eyes closed!
Uncle Paul
Oxford
Oxford again
Oxford yet again
Mom
Mariah pretending to preach at the obylisc (church history site)
Marha running down this alley way and jumping up clicking her heals. Doesn't she look like Mary Poppins with her feet turned out like that?!?!?
Every single house has a slot for letters and this one was labled
Grandma's a trooper!
Gadfield Elm (oldest LDS church)
Outside of Gadfield Elm
Fooling around with my camera. I think that is kinda a bad picture but o well. I never get good picture of myself.
Family including Mom, Dad, Mariah, Uncle Paul, Aunt Peggy, Emily (cousin). Not me. I am the one taking the picture. This is at the Benbo Farm (another church history site)
Emily
Dad posing for the camera. I think that is a first!
Cute kitten I saw walking around.
Another cute kitten I saw walking around.
In that square we were walking around near the obylisc ther were a lot of pigeons. I thought this picture was cool because only the bird is in focus and then everything else is blurry. It really captures the movement.
Benbo Farm
River Ribble. Pretty eh?
The light hit the side of the hill right as I took the picture. Beautiful country side!
More beautiful country side.
Awesome pattern in the sand as the sunset
I don't know why this is out of focus because it isn't on my computer...just on the blog but if it was in focus it is any enourmouse cloud with a pretty beach and sunset.Hope you like these pics. I haven't been on in a while because Internet is sparse where we have been staying. Love ya!



4 comments:
Those are some great pictures of the family. I like seeing what you guys are seeing.
You sure do take some meaningful pictures. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Great Photography! It is fun to see all of you individually!
It looks like you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment