^We walked on a beautiful bike path on the way to Salisbury Cathedral and we saw many baby ducks and swans like this little swanling.This is in Salisbury Cathedral where there are many beautiful stain glass windows. The fountain you see in the foreground is the baptismal font.
>
< We went to Blenheim Palace which is Winton Churchill's house or Palace as they call it and there are some gardens. This picture is of the maze we went it. It is supposedly the 2nd largest hedge maze in the world. It was actually pretty small compared to what you think the 2nd largest should have been.

We went to Glastonbury where Dad has his Holbrook lines and there was a St. John the Baptist church there. This is a picture of the light hitting some of the rows of benches.>


Being silly on the train at Blenheim Palace. Making faces at the camera. Oh yeah and by the way all of the pictures are taken by me unless I am in them.>

< Isn't Mom's face priceless?? She is trying to figure out the whole camera concept. Normally it is Dad taking the pictures. Now she is getting really good and using the camera.

At Blenheim Palace fooling around with my camera. It was a really pretty day with big white clouds and a bright blue sky. I think I have a new thing with the peace sign \/ >


Blenheim Palace.

< On the long walk to Blenheim Palace. You know how Dad always has a hard time finding pictures of himselft. I am not finding very many pictures of me. Just the three of them. At least Dad gets in more pictures!
>
< We went to Blenheim Palace which is Winton Churchill's house or Palace as they call it and there are some gardens. This picture is of the maze we went it. It is supposedly the 2nd largest hedge maze in the world. It was actually pretty small compared to what you think the 2nd largest should have been.
We went to Glastonbury where Dad has his Holbrook lines and there was a St. John the Baptist church there. This is a picture of the light hitting some of the rows of benches.>


Being silly on the train at Blenheim Palace. Making faces at the camera. Oh yeah and by the way all of the pictures are taken by me unless I am in them.>

< Isn't Mom's face priceless?? She is trying to figure out the whole camera concept. Normally it is Dad taking the pictures. Now she is getting really good and using the camera.

At Blenheim Palace fooling around with my camera. It was a really pretty day with big white clouds and a bright blue sky. I think I have a new thing with the peace sign \/ >


Blenheim Palace.

< On the long walk to Blenheim Palace. You know how Dad always has a hard time finding pictures of himselft. I am not finding very many pictures of me. Just the three of them. At least Dad gets in more pictures!
I hope you like the pictures. They are from all over including Glastonbury (where Dads Holbrook lines come from) Salisbury, and Blenheim Palace (Winston Churchill's house). Hope you enjoy! Leave comments because it is fun to here from all of you! Sorry if some of the writing doesn't come up... something isn't working.




6 comments:
you are becoming quite the photographer! i am glad you are carrying on the family trade. I love the hedge picture.. it reminds me of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.. now THAT was a maze! Looks lik eyou guys are having a blast!
beautiful photos babe! what a fun experience to travel all over abroad.
Your pictures are truly amazing. I like the one of the water pouring out of the font in front of the stained glass window at Canterbury. That was so creative.
These are some pretty sweet pics Michaela. I am almost done with my crazy semester and I am more the plant nerd all the time...in fact many of the things I noticed in your pictures were the plants...Hope England is still treating you well...
tag, you're it!
Such cute pictures. Thanks for posting them. It is fun to get a glimpse of all that you are seeing and doing!!
Post a Comment